Friday, January 4, 2013

New Beginning

     This is a new blog dedicated to serve as a supplemental resource for those who are looking for resources, news, and links to information pertaining to the lives and needs of impaired children. As a parent of autistic twin sons, I will be putting my efforts into creating a larger network of resources as to assist all those who have interactions with special needs children while helping to educate those who may be newly exposed to this important issue. Please, be patient with me as I have a lot of responsibilities and am starting this endeavor on my own initiative and with limited resources. I know that with a little bit of imagination and a whole lot of work that this will become and invaluable network for those who need it most: the children...
Mike C.

No comments:

Post a Comment